Moringa leaf Oil
Product Code : 07
Brand Name : SANTAN INTERNATIONAL
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Piece
- Price Range
- 52.00 - 58.00 USD ($)
- Treatments & Functions
- Beauty Products
Organic Moringa Oil is used in a wide range of products from pharmaceutical, cosmetic, health and beauty industries. The oil has many amazing properties not typically found in a single source. In addition to the oilâ€™s high levels of oleic and behenic fatty acids, the oil has antioxidant and antihepatotoxicity properties.
- Natural with aroma
- No additives and NON GMO
- Rich in vitamins, phyto nutrients, antioxidants, amino acids , Behenic fatty acids, and has antihepatotoxicity
- Cold Press extraction method
- Germ free technology
- Sterile packing
Where does Moringa oil come from?
Moringa oil comes from the seeds of the Moringa tree. Seeds have an outer hull protecting an inner seed kernel. The seed kernel typically extracted by compressing the Moringa seeds in cold press extraction method. Cold pressing oil, which produces the highest quality product, also extracts the least amount of oil from the seeds, since external heat is not applied for this cold press extraction method.
- Skin & Hair - This oil is a great moisturizer for your skin. It has Behenic acid it absorves well in cosmetic products.
- Due to its strong anti-fungal action, Moringa oil helps combat fungal infections, such as athleteâ€™s foot, or ringworm.
- Liver - When used as food, Moringa oil can improve the condition of the liver. A study monitoring the blood serum AST levels has shown that Moringa oil lowers the markers that indicate liver damage.
- Arthritis - Moringa oil can help alleviate arthritis pain. It can be applied directly on the sore spot to reduce inflammation and swelling. It can also help with joints pain and gout.
- Gums- It improves gum health or to reduce inflammation, massage moringa oil on the gums. It can help in case of swollen or bleeding gums.
|Organic Moringa Oil is used in a wide range of products from pharmaceutical, cosmetic, health and beauty industries. The oil has many amazing properties not typically found in a single source. In addition to the oil’s high levels of oleic and behenic fatty acids, the oil has antioxidant and antihepatotoxicity properties. |
• Natural with aroma
• No additives and NON GMO
• Rich in vitamins, phyto nutrients, antioxidants, amino acids , Behenic fatty acids, and has antihepatotoxicity
• Cold Press extraction method
• Germ free technology
• Sterile packing
- FOB Port
- Chennai, INDIA
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- Supply Ability
- as per requirement Per Week
- Delivery Time
- as per requirment Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- We do carry all certificates ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2005, HACCP, GMP, Kosher, Halal & ORGANIC INDIA certificate.