Moringa Tea Cut Leafs
Product Code : 10
Brand Name : SANTAN INTERNATIONAL
Organic Moringa Tea Cut Leaf
We offer superior quality organic moringa leaves which are 100% organic. The leaves are derived from the plants cultivated in organic method and possess high nutritional values. The leaves are used for making leaf powder that in turn increases the natural defense of body. Also these dried leaves are mainly used for making tea.
- Green, natural with aroma
- No additives and NON GMO
- Rich in vitamins, phyto nutrients, antioxidants, amino acids
- Germ free technology
- Sterile packing
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Acts as a Sleep Aid - For a good nightâs rest.
- Boost Energy - A single serving of moringa has almost all nutrition.
- High in Fiber - Moringa is high in fiber, Also a key component in maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Controls Diabetes - It is extremely beneficial for diabetic patients. Moringa Oliefera capsules or a drink made from moringa powder can be consumed for keeping the level of sugar normal.
- Anti-Oxidant - Moringa powder is rich in catechin polyphenols, particularly epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) that is a powerful antioxidant.
- Detoxifies - It is often used to purify water due to its detoxifying effects. Being a coagulant agent, it can attach itself to hazardous bacteria and other agents.
- Improves Immunity
- Delays Ageing Process - It is an excellent source of antioxidants with high contents of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and bioflavonoids. Active oxygen radicals cause skin diseases by stealing electrons from normal healthy biological molecules. These nutrients help to block the oxidation of healthy tissue by active oxygen, thus delaying the aging process and lowering the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aids In Keratin Formation - Certain vitamins, minerals and amino acids contained in moringa powder support the metabolic pathways involved in the formation of keratin protein, which is vital for healthy hair. It also contains the amino acid Methionine that supplies sulphur to your hair, thus preventing hair loss.
- Stimulates Hair Growth - Moringa leaf powder also contains zinc, which stimulates hair growth by enhancing the immune system. Zinc deficiency can result in atrophy of hair follicles due to impairment of DNA and protein synthesis.
How we process it?
Matured Moringa leaves with terminals are cut from plants, wash it using clean ground water and send it to shaded drying. After 5 hours of shaded drying leaves will get separated from Moringa terminals naturally. Moringa dried leaves are graded manually and send t to packing.